CYBER SECURITY SERVICES:
- TECHNOLOGY ASSESSMENT
- PREEMPTION AND POST INTRUSION MITIGATION
- SECURITY OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT/MONITORING
- HARDWARE & CABLING INSTALLATIONS
- During the assessment phase, we look to understand the customers’ existing technology/security investments and network architecture. Our goal is to take advantage of security investments providing value to the business, displace the ones that aren’t, and provide security monitoring coverage anywhere critical assets exist.
PREEMPTION AND POST INTRUSION MITIGATION
- During the initial tuning phase, we establish a network baseline over the first 1-3 weeks (depending on volume of traffic and type of network). This phase will include determining and identifying critical network assets, tuning the behavioral-based and signature IDS, create and schedule recurring as well as on-demand vulnerability scan batches for the network, establish the Customer Security Alert and Response Procedure (SARP) to define the incident response escalation chain and Customer contact information, create system accounts for individuals requiring access, develop a logical network map of the placement of sensors and equipment and define critical assets and users/user ranges when applicable for adequate incident response in accordance with the company’s policies.
HOW ARE WE DIFFERENT
- Our Cyber Team offers the most comprehensive MDR (Managed Detection and Response) solution on the market today, highlights include:
- Integration with next gen firewalls to include the option to perform active blocking against advanced threats.
- Includes network visibility tool with retrospective analysis for all flow data in and out of the network both east/west and north/south.
- Includes IDS (Intrusion Detection System) sensors dedicated to monitoring network traffic to/from critical assets outside of standard log monitoring.
- Full integration options for 3rd party EDR solutions such as Carbon Black
- Full integration options for CASB solutions such as Bitglass. (SaaS security).
- Provide the ability to correlate disparate data together from the various sources from a single pane of glass view and incident response.
STRATEGY AND TACTICS
- We are customer focused.
- We seek and retain strong partner relationships while maintaining vendor neutral flexibility.
- We are a custom supplier and provider of centric operations applying the best of breed/best practice solutions.
- We provide full integration with existing infrastructure and a 360 holistic view of the client’s environment.
- We offer 24/7/365 fully integrated monitoring Security Operations Center (SOC) as a Service.
- We deploy MDR (Managed Detection and Response) and SD Wan security related services.