Collection of Information
- This website collects various types of information, such as:
Information automatically collected when visiting our website, which may include cookies, third-party tracking technologies, and server logs.
- We may also gather information about the type of browser you are using, IP address, or type of operating system to assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service.
- It is highly recommended and suggested that you review the privacy policies and statements of any website you choose to use or frequent as a means to better understand the way in which other websites garner, make use of and share information collected.
Use of Information Collected
Delta Strategic Solutions, Inc may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from www.deltastrategicsolutions.com. Delta Strategic Solutions, Inc may also be in contact with you with regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered.
Delta Strategic Solutions, Inc does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of our customer lists and/or names to any third parties.
Delta Strategic Solutions, Inc may deem it necessary to follow websites and/or pages that our users may frequent in an effort to gleam what types of services and/or products may be the most popular to customers or the general public.
Delta Strategic Solutions, Inc may disclose your personal information, without prior notice to you, only if required to do so in accordance with applicable laws and/or in a good faith belief that such action is deemed necessary or is required in an effort to:
- Remain in conformance with any decrees, laws and/or statutes or in an effort to comply with any process which may be served upon Delta Strategic Solutions, Inc and/or our website;
- Maintain, safeguard and/or preserve all the rights and/or property of Delta Strategic Solutions, Inc; and
- Perform under demanding conditions in an effort to safeguard the personal safety of users of www.deltastrategicsolutions.com and/or the general public
Children Under Age of 13
Delta Strategic Solutions, Inc does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13) without verifiable parental consent. If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system’s database. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
All users and/or visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communication from us and/or reserve the right to discontinue receiving communications by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe to our website please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third-party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe and/or opt-out.
Links to Other Web Sites
Delta Strategic Solutions, Inc shall endeavor and shall take every precaution to maintain adequate physical, procedural, and technical security with respect to our offices and information storage facilities so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, or modification of the user’s personal information under our control.
Acceptance of Terms
How to Contact Us
Telephone Number: 516-280-5324
626 RexCorp Plaza
Uniondale, NY, 11556